BEST MOMENTS 2015

          Hello! I hope that the beginning of 2016 was remarkable for you! Today I want to show some moments which were in 2015, more significant than others. I think it's a great opportunity to remember all the things that happened to you in the past year
          Also, I had such a post: BEST MOMENTS 2014

                                                                                               I got the dog

                                                                                              The gap between traveling to different parts of the country

                                                                                              I graduated from high school and now I'm in high school





                                                                                               In 2015, I liked to draw

                                                                                               One of the main points of my trip turned out to be a military museum

                                                                                                The main project of 2015 (soon to be post)

                                                                                                    Winter- it is a very beautiful time (soon to be post)


Post a Comment