RESULTS OF THE YEAR 2015

            Hello! And very soon will be the New Year, I love this holiday because it has a lot of comfort and warmth. And it's time to speak up the year 2015. I can say for sure that it was a bit better than in 2014, but harder.


          The long journey



          As you know, I had a whole program of the summer, I traveled for a month. After passing the exams. And it was the best thing that happened to me this year!


         Meeting with friends



         In this journey I saw his old friends, who were with me in my childhood and in general all the time. And do not differentiate amongst them the whole year has been very hard, I was all the time with them. And I really enjoyed it.


          New impressions



         I had a new class again this year in school. And again I had to meet new people that I like. I also found new friends.


         I told all very brief because I do not think that this year you need something to highlight it as part of a whole year passed. I wish you all the very beautiful New Year 2016
Post a Comment