TOO MANY EMOTIONS(DAY 2)

          Hello! And this is the second day of my trip.

          It was the most beautiful day of this tour, because I saw my friends with whom spent their entire childhood. I even think that says a lot. And the only thing that I could take a picture of this nature. And yes, I'm sorry that so little written about the second day, but it really were some emotions!

         If you have any questions please contact me on e-mail: merkulovalarisa.32@gmail.com

       Всем привет! И это второй день моей поездки.

        Это был самый прекрасный день в этом туре, потому что я видел моих друзей, с кем  я  провела все свое детство. Я даже думаю, что говорит и не надо. И единственно что я сфотографировала это природу. И да, мне жаль, что так мало написано о второй день, но это действительно были некоторые эмоции!





Post a Comment