SURPRISE

       Hello everyone! I have a good mood because finally the street was warm and I felt that spring comes!
     Certainly was not long holiday and I received many compliments and gifts. I do not expect that parents will buy me a new phone! It was the best and most amazing gift I did not even know that they will give me this. March 8 I spent in the company of friends, we went to a cafe, walking down the street and went to the dance. And after such a good day, I began to answer your questions .
     On the same day I receive notification that I came from notification Mary Kay, so we may assume that this is the best day in March.
     Excuse me, do not add photos. The fact that my camera broke! And now I will often send photos on instagram
      If you have any questions email me at e-mail: merkulovalarisa32@gmail.com


Post a Comment