NORTHERN LIGHTS PART 1

          Hi, my lovers!  And so ended the winter holidays! I really had a good vacation: family and friends. We have very cold, I think I can not do winter outfits. I really want to make them but on the outside air temperature -40! Two days ago, I tried to take a picture of ice sculptures that surround me on the street, but I can not show you that ... But I will not think about the bad! When the weather we've had quite warm, I was able to take pictures on the street, but do dress on the street, I'm afraid. Or rather, I'm afraid ill. 
         I'm curious what your weather in the city and you have an interesting winter and how did you spend the winter holidays ? Write to me in the comments I am very interested. If you have any questions or suggestions email me at e-mail : merkulovalarisa32 @gmail.com.








Post a Comment