DAY!

     Hello everyone! Now I have a week of interesting experiments and I decided to give you one way, if you can call it that. In the north, the weather is rarely easy and fun to dress up, because here all the people look the same to me (jackets, hats, gloves, bags). Well somehow diversify their gray days helped me weather. Frankly, I have long wanted to try winter dressed as the fall or spring and now I've succeeded! I wore ripped jeans, shirts, jackets, shoes, hat. There is probably a strange object-hat. Winter!
     Yes ... I love the sound a bit strange, and I like it. I hate walking in the same ten times a day. Because of this, I may seem interesting gray days. So that's why I told you all this. I want to say that we should not be like everyone else, if you want to show yourself as a person that is not afraid to experiment on himself and not afraid  strange looks and do not be afraid to show themselves. When the weather permits, and the desire to eat, do it! I hope you understand it all, I love you with love Lara ♥
       If you have any questions please contact me by e-mail: merkulovalarisa32@gmail.com






Post a Comment