MY SONG WHOLE YEAR!

      Hi everyone, just three days will be a new year! I have a Christmas mood already appeared two weeks ago. I love this holiday!  I want to tell you about the song around me throughout the year, with them uimenya have unforgettable moments in 2014! I hope you enjoy it and you will find for itself a new -That
      1. Clean Bandir- Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne (L W K Y Remix)
      2. ∆LΞX FΘXZ - TONIGHT RIGHT NOW
      3. 30 Seconds To Mars-100 Suns
      4. 50 Cent- 21 questions ft. Nate Dogg (Yinyues remix)
      5. Badda Boo Happy Band-Искренности
      6. Beyonce- Yoncé / Partition
      7. Chris Brown- AYO (ft. Tyga)
      8. Clarian & Guy Gerber-Claire
      9. David Guetta, Showtek- Bad Feat Vassy (Original Mix)
     10. Drake-Light Up (Feat. Jay-Z)
     11. Ed Sheeran- I See Fire (Kygo Remix)
     12. Ed Sheeran- I'm A Mess
     13. Ed Sheeran-Nina
     14. Ed Sheeran-Don't
     15. Ed Sheeran-One
     16. Ella Henderson-Ghost
     17. Elli Golding-In my City
     18. Elli Golding-Under The Sheets
     19. JMSN-Love and Pain
     20. L'One и Кристина Си-Адреналин в нашей крови
     21. Maxx Baer - Caprisun (Grimm Remix)
     22. The Neighbourhood-Honest
     23.Elemental & DreamVibes- Ecstasy (Original Mix)
   ❄Happy New Year friends!❄

Post a Comment