MY INSPIRATION IN MUSIC FOR AUGUST

        I did not make this question because I did not listen to a lot of songs and I do not know what to write about, but now that I'm good, I started to listen to different songs. I'm not like other inspirational music as trendy people. Lately I like different kinds of music as from calm to fast.
               1.  Ed Sheeran – I See Fire (Kygo Remix)
       I can say that it is very calm and melodious music that inspired me to do a bunch of different ideas.
               2. Sia – Elastic Heart (feat. The Weeknd & Diplo)
      This is very beautiful and nice music and personally I think she is also interesting
               3.  Basto-Again And Again
      I can say that this song is rhythmic and not everyone will like this tune.
               4.Tinashe – Vulnerable (Dave Luxe Remix)
       I listen to this song every day, she's so beautiful and fast and slow! I advise everyone to listen to this song.
            5.Jeremih feat. YG - Dont Tell Em (prod by Mick Schultz & Dj Mustard)
      I love to listen to genres such as a person they can uncover you.
        Now I have to go do my homework, I wish you all a successful week!

Post a Comment