DAY DOVE

          Hello, hello! I'm so tired!
         When I come home from school I have some thoughts about what I want to sleep. Perhaps because of this, I did not add news and new photos.
The other day, my girlfriend and I usto Excursions for myself to explore the city. And I want to show you some pictures.

       I love the one street in the city because it is distinguished by its beauty and wonderful scenery. There always has doves beautiful monuments, statues, parks, what makes it special.
                                                                                  so I always take pictures of an object  


                                                                                  I specifically posed pigeons
                                                                                     
 
Post a Comment