CONTINUATION OF THE IDEA

    I think I'll keep the idea for photos on Instagram and I saw that some people make such a photo. I'm very pleased that I can not even find the words!☺
                                                                 Day 2 is the terrible weather(
 June 16 - Take a photo with your eyes closed
 June 17 - Take your photo in shorts
 June 18 - Take your photo with comb
 June 19 - Take your photo at the window
 June 20 - Take a photo with a silly expression
 June 21 - Take your photo with a stupid haircut
 June 22 - Take your photo with a cup of tea
 June 23 - Take your photo in a sundress
 June 24 - Make your photo with a doll
 June 25 - Make your photos heels
 June 26 - Take your photo with a mustache
 June 27 - Take your photo with crown
 June 28 - Take your photo with the ball
 June 29 - Take your photo with the phone
 June 30 - Take your photo with the camera
   If you do so then mark my photos in instagtam I will take a look and put like!
   Follow me on instagrame: merkulovalarisa
Post a Comment